Four Marks School has a thriving Breakfast Club before school, from 7.30 a.m., and After School Club until 6.00 p.m. each day the school is open. This facility was set up because we felt there was a need in our local community, and the support for the scheme has proved us correct. We are registered with Social Services and are supported by the Hampshire Training and Enterprise Council.
Our Before and After School Club is non-profit making and considerably cheaper than using a child-minder. The staff are caring and enthusiastic, the environment is friendly and there are plenty of interesting activities for the children. If you are interested in knowing more, please don’t hesitate to contact the School 01962 772200, or Playscheme on 07732 400549.
OUR CLUB AIMS TO:
• Provide a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop
• Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent,
confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
• Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for themselves and other people.
• Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide
high quality play and care for their children.
• Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
OUR CLUB IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
• Activities that are interesting, educational, stimulating, safe and fun.
• Activities that promote each child’s all round (social, physical, moral and intellectual) development.
• Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
• A staff team that is experienced, well-trained and properly supported.
• Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 2008 and all other relevant childcare
• A happy environment which is inclusive and free from discrimination.
Charges and Fees for 2014-15
|A.M. Session starting at 7.30a.m.||£4.00|
|A.M. Session starting at 8.00a.m.||£3.00|
|P.M. Session until 4.30p.m.||£5.00|
|P.M. Session until 5.30p.m.||£7.00|
|P.M. Session until 6.00p.m.||£8.00|