Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Mental Health Triage Support
Our SEN/ Inclusion Team
To contact one of our SEND/ Inclusion Team, please phone the school on 01962 772200. Alternatively, you can email the school office and mark your email for their attention. You can also email Mrs.Gillard or Mrs. Sivananthan directly on the email addresses below:
Mrs Cox: C.Cox@fourmarks.hants.sch.uk
Mrs Gillard: A.Gillard@fourmarks.hants.sch.uk
Mrs Sivananthan: Y.Sivananthan@fourmarks.hants.sch.uk
SEND Information Report 2021-22
Additionally, the school liaises with and can refer parents/carers to the following agencies for information and support:
- Parent partnership, offering independent, free advice for parents of children with SEND: www3.hants.gov.uk/parentpartnership.
- IPSEA (Independent Parental Special Educational Advice): www.ipsea.org.uk.
- The National Autistic Society Hampshire Branch: http://www.shantsnas.org.uk/
- Hampshire Dyslexia: http://www.hantsda.org.uk/
- Parent Voice: http://www3.hants.gov.uk/parentvoice
- Hampshire Gateway Card, giving children and young people with SEND opportunities in the local area: http://www3.hants.gov.uk/gatewaycard
- Hampshire Inspectorate and Advisory Service Communication and Language Team: http://www3.hants.gov.uk/childrens-services/specialneeds/teacher-advisers/communication-and-language.htm
- Hampshire Educational Psychology Service, which includes an advice phone line and bookable consultations for parents/carers and school staff: http://www3.hants.gov.uk/servicesforschools/education-psychology.htm
- Speech and Language Therapy Service: http://www.hampshirehospitals.nhs.uk/our-services/a-z-departments-and-specialities/s/speech-and-language-therapy-(paediatric).aspx
- Hampshire Ethnic Minority And Travellers Advisory Service: http://www3.hants.gov.uk/education/emptas.htm
- School Nurse team: http://www.hampshirehospitals.nhs.uk/schoolnursing
- Winchester Young Carers: http://wycp.org.uk/
- Friends Of The Family, offering voluntary support for families who need help: http://www.friendsofthefamilywinchester.org.uk/
- Police Community Support Officers: http://www.wdsp.co.uk/communitysafety/anti-social-behaviour/community-safety-patrolling-officers/police-community-support-officers/
- Winston’s Wish, a national charity supporting families that have been bereaved: http://www.winstonswish.org.uk/
- Simon Says, a local charity supporting families that have been bereaved: http://www.simonsays.org.uk/
- SONUS, Hampshire Deaf association: http://www.sonus.org.uk/
- NDCS, National Deaf Children’s Society: http://www.ndcs.org.uk/
Please see our Key Policies and Information page for our Accessibility Policy.
Special educational needs and disabilities information, advice and support service: SENDIASS
SENDIASS offer impartial support for parents of children with SEND. There is no charge for this service and can offer a range of advice, for example, the EHCP process and a parent's role and voice in this.
The link to their website is below: